Coming Home to Kansas






8.18.2007

sorry for this but...

I just have to vent a bit about how much I hate myspace! I guess it's my own fault because I'm so backward that everytime I try to tweak my profile or be creative with something it all backfires. So I am sorry for any weird posts that pop up from me there. I somehow don't understand why all the online activity I do has to be broadcast -- it's the same reason facebook grates on me. And I never have the patience to change my settings, and when I try, they don't save anyway. Sorry for my bitch fest here, but I am just the village idiot when it comes to communicating via myspace, so I thought you all deserved fair warning. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I have a facebook, but I really haven't done much with it. Probably partly because I don't get it. It took me forever to get my myspace page done. I don't think you are the village idiot. I think it's either you like it or you don't.

7:13 AM  
Blogger LE said...

I don't mess with designing my page, because I think most MySpace page designs are annoying as hell, and I prefer to be able to clearly read what's in the profile.

I hate Facebook. You can't stalk people because you're not allowed to look at pictures unless you friend someone. That's bullshit.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home