Coming Home to Kansas






5.05.2007

summer is almost here

Even though summer never slows down anymore, I wonder if you all have any specific plans during the next few months? Vacations? Trips? Jobs? Goals?

And is anyone who doesn't live in Kansas planning to visit this summer? I am thinking I will spend at least one weekend in the Sunflower State. And speaking of Kansas, poor Greensburg. For some reason, I keep thinking I knew someone who had ties to that town, but then I often think that about *any* Kansan small town.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger LE said...

Tim and I are on a roadtrip right now, currently in Los Alamos, NM, visiting his grandmother. In a few days, on to Durango and Boulder, CO, then to visit my parents for a few short days.

Once I get back, I'll be looking for a temp job for the summer. Probably something officey, which I don't mind. Just need to pay the rent.

I'll be playing lots of tennis with some of the friends I've made this year in my program; coaching (assisting, really) a girl's (9-12) softball team; volunteering for a summer program with girls at the juvenile detention center, really, anything to keep myself distracted while Tim is in Door County for the summer.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home