Coming Home to Kansas






3.06.2007

digital camaras

Anyone have any advice as to what kind I should buy? I want decent quality, user friendlyness and I don't think I can spend more than 300 dollars. That's the absolute highest I can go, and I'd rather spend a lot less.

I hope that you are all doing splendidly. I am sick of this drabness and coldness...for the last couple of weeks I have barely left the house except to go to work, and pick up copies of Grey's Anatomy at Blockbuster. How is everyone else dealing with winter? Or maybe it isn't winter in Kansas anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

I would recommend anything by Canon or Sony -- I think Sony has one called a Cybershot or something.... it's smaller in size, maybe around 6 megapixels, with fairly good size lcd, and apparently pretty good. Mine's a Canon and a bit larger with a 2" display and 6 megapixels, I think. Both brands would have various models under the 200 buck mark.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Oh, and yes, I am also ready for this winter thing to show signs of release. I'm ready for a day when we can open the windows and let the first breath of spring inside.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have been thinking of getting a digital camera, but I'm not going to send anywhere near what your limit. $100 or less is what I was thinking of.

I'm really sorry it still stinks of winter there. It is starting to show signs of spring here. I think it was 60 something here today and is supposed to stay in the mid 50's and 60's the rest of the week. The only drawback is that is drier than heck. Someone threw a butt out of their car window and is started a grass fire. Steve mowed today and all it did was blow dry grass everywhere.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home